27th April 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?

Sir, l 'm bishnupriya das i want to admission in MBBS with average 48% in(phy,che,zoo-bota)......is there any way to go for MBBS in MCi under?......

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  2. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  3. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  4. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  5. Will medical entrance by MCI be applicable for this year's MBBS admissions? How to prepare for this exam?
  6. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
  7. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  8. How to become a Doctor? I have passed 10th board exam
  9. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS?
  11. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  12. Where to get the application form for NEET UG near Gurgaon?
  13. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  14. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  15. Eligibility to practice in Singapore after MBBS without MCI exam for Indian citizen? -- [New]
  16. Information about Kerala medical entrance exam?
  17. Can I do MBBS after completing MLT with Biology in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
14th June 2016, 03:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The admission in this course is done on basis of marks obtained in NEET. NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance test and is single common entrance test for admission in MBBS and BDS course all over India.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that you must have done 12th from any recognised board or appearing for it. Compulsory subjects in 12th is Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For this examination, candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in board examination.

You can not apply for this examination and do MBBS with 48% marks.
1st June 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?

I am from state board and I have an aggregate of 144 (pcb) in 12th can I give my improvement exam and still be eligible for neet next year and go for mobs ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?