27th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Bishnupriya das

How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?

Sir, I'm bishnupriya i want to admission in MBBS with average 48% (phy,che,zoo-bot)......is there any way to go for MBBS in MCI under?.........

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  2. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  3. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  4. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  5. Will medical entrance by MCI be applicable for this year's MBBS admissions? How to prepare for this exam?
  6. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  7. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  8. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
  9. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  11. How to become a Doctor? I have passed 10th board exam
  12. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  13. Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS? -- [New]
  14. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  15. Where to get the application form for NEET UG near Gurgaon?
  16. Is there any possibility to join B.E after MBBS?
  17. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  18. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
10th August 2012, 10:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishnupriya das View Post
Sir, I'm bishnupriya i want to admission in MBBS with average 48% (phy,che,zoo-bot)......is there any way to go for MBBS in MCI under?.........

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in any Pre Medical Test for admission in to the MBBS program is a pass in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Zoology and Botany with English. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of up to 5% marks in the qualifying Examination depending upon the norms and standard of the respective regulatory body of the Pre Medical Test. Candidate must attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st of December of the year of admission.

Hence, if you belong to reserved category then you may be eligible for the Pre Medical Test, however, if you belong to general category your chances are bleak. For detail information one must contact the admission authority of the University or Medical Institute of concern.
9th September 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?

I am Indian. But, If I take MBBS degree from Bangladesh, Shall I get job or practice in India.
28th October 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i am an average student of class 12th. i got 85 percent marks in 11th class. i have also join coaching for medical test. is there any chance of my selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?