7th August 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MCA?

how to get addmition in MCA....please tell me how should i get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  2. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  3. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  4. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  5. How can I take admission in MBA or B.Ed?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in any government college in Hyderabad after taking admission in B.Com?
  7. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  8. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  10. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  11. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  12. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  13. Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago? -- [New]
  14. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  16. Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?
  17. Is IME Mumbai India approved by AICTE?
  18. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
26th August 2012, 12:19 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA?

Different college have different criteria for admission some colleges do conduct entrance exam for pursuing MCA course but as per my knowledge basically graduate in any discipline would be considered eligible to apply for MCA course.And you should have maths in the graduation and even in your intermediate also.
28th August 2012, 02:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA?

Graduates can seek admission to MCA course by qualifying entrance exam. Such candidates must have studied mathematics as a subject either in 12th class or graduation. Eligible candidates can attend entrance exams conducted either at national or sate level. If you qualify in written exam, you will be called for counseling. During the counseling process, you can express your choice on the college preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?