7th January 2014, 11:52 PM
Anil bharti sharma

How to get admission in NLU Bangalore? What is the procedure? I am a 12th standard student from CBSC board

My son is in 12 th from CBSC Board getting above 90%. Now he want to get addmission in NLU Bangalore .pl tell me the procedure .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota?
  3. Can I give NDA exam after passing 12th private from CBSC
  4. can I give NDA exam after passing 12th private from CBSC
  5. Are there 12th commerce results coming in July? Is there any board like NIC or NAC with CBSE board?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in class 11th?
  7. Commerce colleges in bangalore for b.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission in BSc Honors in DU after passing 12th with 62%?
  10. How should I start preparation for CLAT and NLU Delhi while preparing for class 12th ISC board examination
  11. How should I join computer class after completing 12th CBSC board with 42% in Arts
  12. Can I get admission in engineering after appearing in 12th board with PCB?
  13. Last 5 years question papers for all the subjects of CBSC board?
  14. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  15. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  16. Am I eligible for campus recruitment? I am a final year student and have scored 60% in 12th
  17. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  18. Will I be eligible to take COMEDK engineering exam while studying 12th in CBSC
4th July 2015, 01:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in NLU Bangalore? What is the procedure? I am a 12th standard student from CBSC board

NLU stands for the National Law University and to get the admission in it to pursue the LLB course you need to clear the CLAT entrance test. CLAT stands for the Common Law Admission Test and the examination is conducted by the one of the 16 National University across India.

The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate mus have scored at least 50% in the board aggregate and relaxation of 5% for the SC/ST candidate.

The examination is conducted in the month of March and April and the examination paper contains question of General Awareness, Logical Aptitude, English, Mathematics. There are only 200 question in negative marking for the each wrong answer.

So if you qualify in the examination with good score you are eligible to get the admission in the NLU Bangalore. To get the information in the detail for the examination click on the www.clat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?