14th April 2010, 10:53 AM
maninder597

How to get Hardware and Networking jobs in Mohali, Chandigarh, Gurgaon and Delhi after completing B.Tech?

hey, can you tell me about the hardware & networking jobs after b.tech & their jobs package in MOHALI ,CHANDIGARH, GURGAON ,DELHI

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  2. Courses available after completing B.Tech CSC in Hardware and Networking?
  3. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  4. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  5. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  6. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  7. How can I get details about training in JAVA in chandigarh,new delhi,gurgaon and noida?
  8. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  9. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  10. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed Information regarding syllabus and Questions pattern of AIPMT?
  12. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  13. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  14. Job opportunities for one year Diploma holder in Hardware and Networking? -- [New]
  15. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I have done 11th and 12th from Panchkula
  17. ITI Mechanical after 12th at Mohali or Chandigarh?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?
10th May 2011, 10:03 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: How to get Hardware and Networking jobs in Mohali, Chandigarh, Gurgaon and Delhi after completing B.Tech?

After completeing B.tech In CSE you must have Knowledge of Some basic Languages.
Like C, C++
if you have good knowledge in Perl, Python, .Net
then you can easily get the Jobs in These region.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?