16th June 2011, 09:16 PM
vani2108

How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?

Hello Sir,
Im doing MTECH in VNRVJIET and my specialization is Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. I would like to know about the internship at BHEL,NTPC in AP. My project duration is of 1 year. Sir, my request is to suggest me that how to get internship at as mentioned companies?? Please guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  2. How to apply for internship in NALCO, GAIL, BHEL or NTPC?
  3. Whether NTPC or BHEL conduct entrance exam or they will directly allow us based on our resume for internship?
  4. How to apply in NTPC and BHEL for internship?
  5. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL? -- [New]
  6. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. How to apply internship in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, BEL being a 2nd year CSE student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to register for BHEL internship being a ECE student of Bellary Institute?
  11. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  12. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  13. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are second year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in BHEL?
  16. Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  18. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
11th October 2011, 12:26 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?

if you want to do training in BHEL,NTPC then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of that COMPANY in which you are interested....

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of that company. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Gaurav
15th March 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?

How to get internship in NTPC, New Delhi in networking

Im Ramesh doing MTECH in LPU, Jalandhar and my specialization is Networking. I would like to know about the internship at NTPC, NEW DELHI. Please guide me..
29th September 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

sir we have a project in final year project . we want to do it in reputed org like bhel, bel,...etc which are psus. what we have to do it for those. please guide me sir. i will wait for your response.
13th June 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam, I am mtech 2nd year student from vlsi design and embedded system branch in bengalure pesit-bsc. i want to do semester training of sixmonths in the session of july 2015-january2015 from this reputed organization. it%u2019s a humble request to you to please let me know about it and the term and conditions for under going training as soon as possible.thank you! Report %u2026Contact no.->7259239104
7th March 2022, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir / mam i am studying m tech second year in jntu pulivendula cad/cam how can I do my project there please help with me some guidelines Thanking you sir Have a good day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?