5th April 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Indian Railways and what exams to write?

I have completed MCA in 2016. For which job am I eligible in Indian Railway? How can I apply for those posts? Does Indian Railways conducts any entrance for jobs in different posts?

15th April 2019, 10:09 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Railways and what exams to write?

Indian railways also conducts entrance exams for the job seekers exactly like every other organisations. Clearing the exams you will get job in Indian railways. You will get job notifications on the website of indian railways
12th August 2020, 09:15 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Railways and what exams to write?

If you want to get a job, then you should be specific, where do you want to go ?

Most of the jobs in the Indian Railways demands minimum, a bachelors or a diploma degree, preferably in a technical background, if one wants to go in the field of rail operations.

If you have that qualification, then you must be well aware about new vacancies posted by the IR. Be digitally aware, as most of the employment notices are first released on the net. Also, applying process is fully online.

Please be conscious about the physical benchmark. You must fulfill that, if you are to be employed in the rail operations.

Last, but not the least, you must target to excel in the entrance tests, and that needs strong determination and thorough but conscious preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?