31st July 2018, 10:05 PM
Superaashif

How to get job in travel agency after completing b.a programme graduation?

Hello sir my question is regarding job in travel agency..i am b.a prog graduate didn't take any diploma not even studied travel and tourism in my course so after b.a graduation how to get job in travel agency and which job can i get in travel agency? i am fresher pls answer it's urgent

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  2. How do I get a job in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  3. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?
  4. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue PGDBA programme after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  6. Which field is better, corporate sales or airlines ticketing? What is the job profile of both streams?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  8. Is there any job available in private investigation agency after completing 12th in India?
  9. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  10. How to get a job under graduation in B.Com Travel and Tourism?
  11. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  12. How can I get a job in West Bengal Tourism sector after completing PGDM in Travel Tourism?
  13. What is tourism and what are the advantages and disadvantages of a career tourism?
  14. How to do English Honors through distance education?
  15. How to apply for job after completing travel tourism airport handling?
  16. How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?
  17. Can I join merchant navy on the basis of 10th after passing 10th with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for NDA II Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 16-05-1994?
2nd August 2018, 08:16 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: How to get job in travel agency after completing b.a programme graduation?

Dear Superasshif It's not possible for you to get a good jo in travel agaency with doing a diploma in tourism and travel management.
So i would Recommend you to first go for diploma in tourism and management from renowned college , so that you get good placement or job after the same.
4th August 2018, 04:19 PM
Superaashif

Default Re: How to get job in travel agency after completing b.a programme graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepanshuVerma View Post
Dear Superasshif It's not possible for you to get a good jo in travel agaency with doing a diploma in tourism and travel management.
So i would Recommend you to first go for diploma in tourism and management from renowned college , so that you get good placement or job after the same.
thanks sir for reply my question but i want to know that how much salary monthly will i get after completing diploma in travel and tourism management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?