20th November 2017, 01:05 PM
pkasturi

How do I get a job in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?

Hi Sir / Madam, How do I get a job in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management? Are there any examinations for the same? If any what are those examinations? What is the eligibility for a job in the Ministry of Travel & Tourism?

31st December 2017, 01:20 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: How do I get a job in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkasturi View Post
Hi Sir / Madam, How do I get a job in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management? Are there any examinations for the same? If any what are those examinations? What is the eligibility for a job in the Ministry of Travel & Tourism?
Ministry of Tourism does not does direct hiring.

There are many institutions which are under Ministry of Toursim

You have to approach those institutions for the jobs.

Institutes of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition -These colleges hire asst professors

India Tourism Development Corporation-They operates hotels and officers in India.

Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management.

National Institute of Water Sports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?