13th January 2013, 05:59 PM
deeppwn

How to go for B.Ed if I am a defense personnal?

i am defence personnal pls suggest me how to go for B.Ed as i am retiring in 2015.

11th July 2014, 02:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to go for B.Ed if I am a defense personnal?

Candidates who have scored 45% aggregate marks in degree are eligible to get admissions to BEd courses as per government orderss. It is a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms for admissions to B. Ed courses which has decided 45% as the minimum marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent. There is no age limit for the admission. Forms are supposed to be filled and submitted within the deadline. The hall ticket should reach the candidate 10 days before the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?