9th February 2012, 11:10 PM
rahuljha240

How I can make my career secure? I'm in B.E(computer science) 3rd year

sir,

i am worried about my career.now m in BE third year(comp. science).can u please help me about my career.

17th September 2012, 09:36 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can make my career secure? I'm in B.E(computer science) 3rd year

Hi, Rahuljha,

Being in 3rd year of Computer science you can do ample things like you can opt for internship or try it for internship. Even you can go for various firms for your projects on Software. Various languages like SQL, JAVA, JDBC, SAP and many more which will pull you interest here.

Through these programming skills you can look for placements in different IT firms, If you are thinking of doing government job then you can apply for job at PSU's and even through UPSC portal. Various jobs available like CDS & ONGC.

Basic and farmost important and advantage of your branch is that you can go for high salaried job in IT companies. You can become and go for Java Developer, Tech support and Implementaion sector.

Many companies like Microsoft, Oracle, Comviva, Delloite, Infosys, TCS and Cognizant are waiting for your presence. If you are good at programming then you can explore the IT world.

I guess this is all from me good luck for your future.

~Regards
Deepak
15th February 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How I can make my career secure? I'm in B.E(computer science) 3rd year

sir i am student in 6th computer engg and which typy of preparation start to get job in tcs?
10th January 2015, 10:27 PM
Dharanibalasuparamani

Smile Re: How I can make my career secure? I'm in B.E(computer science) 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuljha240 View Post
sir,

i am worried about my career.now m in BE third year(comp. science).can u please help me about my career.
Dont worry we have a many jobs.not only the MNC.try again and again. whwt ever try you best.surely you will be succeeded in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?