21st December 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join government college after scoring 53% in 12th class

I looking for a government college.I've scored 53% in 12th class pls help me
I know it's too less for getting admission in a goverment collage so pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in government college after scoring 80% in 12th class board
  2. How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?
  3. How to do B.Com from a government college after scoring 78.6% in CBSE class 12th? Which colleges can I get?
  4. How can i join R.V/BMS college after scoring 92% in 12th class?
  5. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Can i get a seat for Mechanical Engineering in government college in MP after scoring 40,000 in MPPET?
  7. Which government college of Agriculture can I get after scoring 53% in 12th?
  8. Can I get a government college after scoring 38 marks in MCA entrance?
  9. Will I be able to get government dental college in Chennai after scoring 150 cutoff ? Which course can I join in Engineering if I am interested in Management and Construction? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in any government college in Allahabad after scoring 80% in CBSE 12th class
  11. How to take admission in Merchant Navy after scoring 70% in 12th class -- [New]
  12. How to join in any government medical college after scoring 195 cutoff for medicine?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 38 marks in MCA entrance exam by Vyapam?
  14. How to get admission in a good government college after scoring 82% marks in class 10th
  15. Can I join any government job after scoring 60.92% in 12th Computers?
  16. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  17. Admission in government college of MP after scoring 87.4% in 12th standard?
  18. Which college would be suitable after scoring above 85% in class 12th?
24th June 2013, 01:42 PM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: How to join government college after scoring 53% in 12th class

Dear Friend,

* As far as your mark is concerned, its not really possible to enter any of the government colleges as your score is very less.

* So, i would really suggest you to get in to any of the top private colleges and start your course with a fresh mind.

* With good scores in your undergraduate, you can pursue your masters in any of the reputed government colleges.

Best wishes :-)
24th June 2013, 01:46 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* As far as your mark is concerned, its not really possible to enter any of the government colleges as your score is very less.

* So, i would really suggest you to get in to any of the top private colleges and start your course with a fresh mind.

* With good scores in your undergraduate, you can pursue your masters in any of the reputed government colleges.

Best wishes :-)
17th June 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have score 68% marks in 12 th can I take add mission in government college
pls tell the colleges in utrakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?