18th March 2013, 04:15 PM
NIHAL MUDHIRAJ

How to join Merchant Navy after completing 11th?

Sir i had jst cmpleted my 11.i wanna approach for merchant navy.how to approach for it?

19th March 2013, 09:05 AM
sandeep.verma12d

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after completing 11th?

you can join the navy now itself but the post would vary according to your qualification the post that you will be getting after 10th would be the same as that of 11th so in my recommendation please complete your 12th then apply for merchant navy so that you would be getting a better post than now and also a better salary.
you can join the merchant navy by bringing out the application form from their site and applying for the post with the xerox copies of requires documents attested with a gazetted officer by Indian govt. and applying them by registered post; then after the selection of the applicants they would be calling you for further procedure....
19th March 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed diploma in electrical & pg diploma in safety currently i am working in L&T Construction is there any job for me
8th June 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

how much salary is given to me if i join merchant navy after 11th...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?