23rd May 2013, 06:36 PM
Santosh1@

How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?

I am going to pass class 10 and i am going to joing polytechenic collage i want to know the subjects and percentage required for it

23rd September 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?

kitne rank aaye ki govt college mile polytechnic.me
24th May 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?

How much percentage is required in 10th class to get admission in the polytechnics college
13th May 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks I have to get in matriculation examination to attend polytechnic in Singapore?
14th May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have passed in tenth std in 2017 my percentage is 83 my brother 80 can we get government seat in diploma civil in KARANATAKA yadgir if yes please suggest us ... thanku
8th December 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

The process how to join in polytechnic use have to ,must and must not
4th August 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What percentage are required in 10th for guaranteed admission in government polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?