20th August 2011, 11:08 PM
anukita gupta

How may I prepare for GATE after completing B.Tech? Currently I'm in B.Tech 4th year

i want to do m.tech through GATE after completing my b.tech. and now i m a b.tech 4th year student...............pls suggest me that how it can be possible????????????

14th April 2012, 11:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I prepare for GATE after completing B.Tech? Currently I'm in B.Tech 4th year

You can start GATE exam preparation while being in 4th year of B.Tech. It is important to understand the complete syllabus of GATE exam. Standard books should be referred for exam and you should practice according to that. Make it a habit to prepare short notes after studying each chapter which will be useful during revision. If there is a need, you can join coaching institutes for getting training in attending this exam. The candidates can practice using model papers which will help them to evaluate their performance and improve in weak areas.
18th September 2013, 07:30 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: How may I prepare for GATE after completing B.Tech? Currently I'm in B.Tech 4th year

hello friend,
To prepare for gate exam in fourth year chances are there.but time is less.so
try to prepare concepts in main subjects.practice mathematics ,and prepare gate standard books.
mainly concept is important.think logically.ok.
if your completed fourth year take coaching best institute.
ok.
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?