7th March 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How much I should score in 12th board exam to get admission in good colleges?

How much I should score in 12th board exam to get admission in good colleges? How much to score in each subject? Does the cut off matters or only the total marks of all? Can someone please give me the answer on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
7th March 2017, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I should score in 12th board exam to get admission in good colleges?

To get admission in best colleges for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard from a recognized board, you have to secure more than 80% aggregate marks in your 12th standard board examinations. To get admission in some Bachelor's degree courses, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state examinations board or university.
7th March 2017, 10:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I should score in 12th board exam to get admission in good colleges?

I must tell you that some of the colleges conduct entrance exam in order to give admission to the students moreover most of the colleges also take 12th percentage as a source of admission. You have to appear in the entrance exam if you want to pursue any training related course more over if you want to study further then you have to take admission on the basis of your 12th standard marks so I would like to suggest you to do your best.
If you have to appear in the entrance exam then you must have at least 50% marks in your 12th standard and if the college select the students on the basis of merit then you must have 80% in your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?