29th July 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get admission for MCA?

how marks are qulified to take admission for mca. Please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required to get admission for MCA? -- [New]
  2. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
  3. How do I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Marks required for admission in best college in India? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Can I take admission for MCA in IGNOU having completed B.Sc. Maths? Required documents for getting admission?
  5. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  6. Percentage of marks required to get admission in MCA in West Bengal university of technology?
  7. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  8. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  9. How may i get admission in PhD (CS) after passing MCA with 61% marks?
  10. Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?
  11. Minimum marks required for admission in government college of MCA in Maharashtra?
  12. How to get admission in MCA? Can I take admission in MCA course by UPTU?
  13. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 80 marks in MAH MCA? List of the colleges?
  14. How can I get admission in government college? Marks required to get admission?
  15. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much marks required in 12th to get admission in MCA?
  18. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
1st August 2015, 09:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission for MCA?

** Marks are required to get admission for MCA as given below:::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:: Admission will be on the basis of a Entrance Examination conducted by the recognized university and minimum percentage required is 55%.

==> MCA Eligibility Criteria-

:: You should have University degree in any discipline under (10+2+3) pattern with at least 55% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) in Honours /Aggregate as applicable.

:: You should have B.E./B.Tech .Degree in any discipline (other than in Computer Sc. & Engg.) with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST)

:: You should have BCA under (10+2+3) pattern with minimum 60% marks (50% SC/ST)

:: You must be citizens of India for admission to MCA course

==> Duration: Three year

==> Top Recruiting Companies

:: Accenture Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi\Bangalore

:: Acalmer Wilmer Ltd.,Hyderabad

:: Adani Wilmar, Mumbai\Ahmadabad.

:: Aditya Cement ,Chittorgarh.

:: Adobe Systems,NOIDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?