7th March 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed for government bank exam?

how much parsentage goverment bank exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Ed in government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Percentage of marks needed for government jobs?
  2. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  3. How to do government job after passing B.Tech? Percentage needed to get government job?
  4. What percentage in 12th is needed for AIEEE? How much cost is needed for an AIEEE application form?
  5. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  9. Which exam should I answer to get into Pondicherry University? How much percentage is needed?
  10. How much percentage is needed for 10th in Indian Navy?
  11. How much percentage is needed in B.Tech EEE to get a Government Job?
  12. Qualities required to become a government lecturer? Is it necessary to answer NET, Ph.D or M.Phil exam? Any experience needed? Which are the other government exam I should attend?
  13. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  14. What is the minimum percentage for bank bank? I have completed my 12th with 50%
  15. Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?
  16. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  17. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  18. What is the eligibility for bank exam? What is the percentage required for bank exam?
14th May 2015, 02:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed for government bank exam?

There is no such bar on the percentage of your marks in your 10th and 12th board examination or in graduation for eligibility for bank examination but it is good to have marks in the bag which would reflect you as a good and consistent student which could help you at the time of your personal interview .

There are two types of bank examination which are held for the recruitment of bank clerk and bank probationary officer .

The minimum qualifications required for the bank examinations are as :-

Nationality :- You must be an Indian .

Age limit :- Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for bank clerk exam where as for bank probationary officer it must be within 21 years to 30 years There is the provision of age relaxation in both cases as per the government norms .

Educational Qualification :- You must have the bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university .Final year students are also eligible .

You can appear in IBPS examination and SBI examination for bank jobs which are held for the recruitment of employees for 29 nationalized banks and SBI respectively .

For applying and notifications about the same examinations log on to the official link of the respective examinations .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?