11th April 2012, 12:25 AM
vineethgadde

How much rank should an ECE student get in GATE to get into robotics in IIT or NIT?

What rank should an ECE student get in GATE to get in to robotics in IIT's and NIT's .

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any jobs for EEE Engineers in Aeronautics Field?
  2. Can I get a seat in IIT or NIT Trichi after scoring 36 marks in GATE
  3. Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?
  4. Cutoff marks of GATE of ECE for IIT and NIT? List of the books for GATE ECE?
  5. Streams available to study in M.Tech at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Number of seats available in all campuses of IIT? Last year cutoff rank in GATE to get admission for OC candidate? -- [New]
  6. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  7. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  8. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT with a score of 35 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  11. Best robotex engineering colleges in India?
  12. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  13. How much rank is needed to get in IIT or NIT after scoring 35 marks in GATE?
  14. NITs or IITs after GATE score of 480 in ECE and rank 5912?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if securing good marks in GATE but completed B.Tech(ECE) in 6 years?
  16. Can I get into IIT or NIT with 49 marks in GATE?
  17. How to join IIT or NIT for M.Tech program in ECE?
  18. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 30.33 marks, 4602 rank and 500 in GATE?
15th March 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank should an ECE student get in GATE to get into robotics in IIT or NIT?

my gate rank is650.
can i get seat in electronics and communicatin engineering in any IIT
8th May 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank should an ECE student get in GATE to get into robotics in IIT or NIT?

what is the minimum rank required to get int robotics in nit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?