29th October 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BAMS entrance exam? What is Sileby?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for BAMS entrance exam so can you tell me how should I prepare for the exam so that I can clear it? My 2nd question is What is Sileby? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st October 2016, 04:06 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for BAMS entrance exam? What is Sileby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to appear for BAMS entrance exam so can you tell me how should I prepare for the exam so that I can clear it? My 2nd question is What is Sileby? Please answer as soon as possible.
B.A.M.S stand for Bachelor Ayurveda Medicine and surgery, it is a course of 5 and a half years. This course is basically focus on Ayurvedic Medicine and surgery.

Syllabus for BAMS Entrance examination:

Entrance exam will consist of 2 papers which includes:

Paper 1 : Botany and Zoology
Paper 2 : Physics and Chemistry.

Question will be based on the objective type questions and duration of exam is for 4 hours. There will be a negative marking (One/fourth) for each incorrect answer and for every correct answer candidate will be awarded 1 mark.

Question paper will be prepared according to the level of 10-12 books. So, you need to follow class 10 level on wards books that is ( books of classes 10-12) also in addition to this you can refer study guide or master guide, Practice papers published by Arihant publication and R. Gupta publication.

Coming to your next question that is how to prepare for BAMS exam? here are the few suggestion for you that I have listed. If you will follow seriously then it will definitely help you :

1. Firstly, you need to go through the sample papers of previous years that will help you a lot about gaining information about the question pattern and syllabus.

2. According to the previous papers you need to prepare your self, try to focus on the toughest part and then go to the easiest part.

3. Time management is important so prepare accordingly.
31st October 2016, 06:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for BAMS entrance exam? What is Sileby?

Here We are attaching the PDF of BAMS entrance exam. Through this you can get a better of idea of entire syllabus of BAMS entrance exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BAMS-Prospectus2016.pdf(4.26 MB, 305 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?