25th May 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Delhi Trail Rail Engineer Trainee test examination?

How to prepare for the Delhi Trail Rail Engineer Trainee' test examination

3rd June 2013, 12:41 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for Delhi Trail Rail Engineer Trainee test examination?

Dear man
The selection procedure for these organization consist of three stage:

1)written test
2)personal interview
3)medical test

to get into these organization you have to qualify all three stage.
Written test consist of two papers:

First paper consist of objective question on general awareness,verbal ability and general ability.It consist of 120 question and time duration 1.5 hr.

Second paper consist of subjective type paper to check the command of candidate on english language.These paper consit of paragraph writing comprehensions type question.

So to prepare for these exam you have to work very hard on general awareness topic by reading newspaper and magazines daily or you can go for GK publication books.
For aptitude question go for RS agarwal book.you will easily get it in internet. For english part practice through Hindi newspaper or refer some good grammer books easily availabe in bookstores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?