17th December 2011, 10:49 PM
sharma.sharma1589@gmail.

What is the new pattern of HPAS? Tips to prepare for it? Which are the optional subjects available? How to prepare for preliminary exam?

i wanted to know about new pattern of hpas ? and some tricks for preparation and also wanted to know abouts optional subjects available ... please guide me how to prepare for preliminary exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for HPAS preliminary exam? Which books are to be read?
  2. How to select optional subjects for Civil Services examination? How to prepare well for the examination?
  3. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many optional subjects should we opt for IAS exam?
  4. Information regarding IAS Preliminary and Main Exam? Which Optional subjects should I choose for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  5. Which optional subjects can I prepare after completing B.Tech?
  6. Percentage required to appear in IAS 2016 exam? Tips to prepare for preliminary and main exam? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  8. How should I apply for UPSC entrance exam? Which are the optional subjects and how can we prepare for the exam?
  9. Which optional subjects to opt for main exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the expected cutoff marks of HPAS preliminary exam
  11. How to prepare for LIC AAO Exam? Model question papers and exam pattern of it?
  12. Tips on how to prepare for IPS exam?
  13. How should I prepare for PSC exam? What is the syllabus? Options to choose for optional subjects?
  14. How to prepare for group II? Tips to prepare for it?
  15. How can I prepare for UPSC Preliminary exam? Suitable books for preparation? What are the subjects enlisted for UPSC exam?
  16. How to prepare for mechanical engineering subject(Optional)?
  17. How to prepare for IAS after B.Tech? Which optional subjects will suit me better? Best books for prelims and mains?
  18. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
20th July 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the new pattern of HPAS? Tips to prepare for it? Which are the optional subjects available? How to prepare for preliminary exam?

can ece student give hpas exam??
11th August 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the new pattern of HPAS? Tips to prepare for it? Which are the optional subjects available? How to prepare for preliminary exam?

how many candidates sited on dated10aug.2012 hpas exm?
29th August 2012, 02:02 PM
i am sure
Member+

HPAS stands for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services conducted every year.

HPAS Exam eligibility-

1).A candidate must be a citizen of India.
2).Bachelor's Degree or itsequivalent from a recognised University.
3).A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years to 30 years.

For more information you can visit on this website-http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
29th August 2012, 02:04 PM
i am sure
Member+

HPAS stands for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services conducted every year.

HPAS Exam eligibility-

1).A candidate must be a citizen of India.
2).Bachelor's Degree or itsequivalent from a recognised University.
3).A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years to 30 years.

For more information you can visit on this website-http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
27th December 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the diffrence between has and ias syallabus
9th February 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

can i get previous question paper 2011 preliminary hpas exam?
24th July 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the age for applying himachal administritaive service ?
3rd October 2014, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to becom dsp so tell me how to prepare the hpas pre examination & from where I wil increase my knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?