3rd January 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 1st year BBM student

i am 1st year BBM student , i am interested to prepare for ias exams how to start the preparation frome now

4th February 2013, 11:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 1st year BBM student

Your decision to prepare for IAS exams from now itself is a wise decision. Before starting with exam preparations, you need to collect detailed exam syllabus and other particulars like exam pattern. Based on this, frame a convenient time table and reference books for study. You need to prepare on topics like General Aptitude, Indian Polity, Indian Constitution and Geography. Practicing previous year’s question papers will also help you to get prepared for the exam.
4th February 2013, 11:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your decision to prepare for IAS exams from now itself is a wise decision. Before starting with exam preparations, you need to collect detailed exam syllabus and other particulars like exam pattern. Based on this, frame a convenient time table and reference books for study. You need to prepare on topics like General Aptitude, Indian Polity, Indian Constitution and Geography. Practicing previous year’s question papers will also help you to get prepared for the exam.
4th February 2013, 07:26 PM
helper1

helo friend,

IAS is the government job post for which entrance exam has been conducted by the UPSC department .

IAS entrance exam is the toughest entrance exam for which you need to be do it more preparation from the starting

IAS entrance exam eligibility:

1. you should be passed the graduation from any recognized university.
2. age must be between the 21 to 30 years.
age relaxation : 5 years for Sc/ST
3 years for OBC

3. Indian citizen.

selection process:
1. Preliminary entrance exam
2. Main entrance exam
3. Interview

Entrance exam syllabus :

General study
General knowledge
English comprehension
Geology
Optional subject etc

so you need to be do it preparation of these entrance exam syllabus for good marks

all the best !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?