22nd April 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am interested to appear for this exam

how to prepare for isro exam ?
sir i am very interested for appearing in exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare well for ISRO entrance exam? Solution for the previous years papers?
  2. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  3. Where will I get good coaching for ISRO entrance exam? I am interested in working as an aeronautical engineer in ISRO
  4. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  5. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  6. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?
  7. What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Recruitment Exam?
  8. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  9. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  10. Detailed information about ISRO entrance exam for 10th standard?
  11. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
  12. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  13. How should i study in ISRO? I am interested in doing research in ISRO
  14. Procedure to study M.Tech in ISRO for B.Tech final year student? -- [New]
  15. Best books to prepare for ISRO exam?
  16. How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Topics to covered and preparation tips?
  18. ISRO entrance exam after BE (ECE)? Date of exam?
8th July 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am interested to appear for this exam

I m interested to work in ISRO for that i have to pass exam.So how can i prepare for that exam? And what is the syllabus for that?
16th August 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am interested to appear for this exam

how can i join isro with a b.tech degree in computer science
27th November 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my child is in 8th and wants to be a astronomer.He is very good in studies.How to apply for entrence exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?