2nd June 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Symbiosis All India Admission Test (AIAT)?

I'm appearing for Symbiosis All India Admission Test (AIAT) PG and I have no clue how to prepare for its syllabus. Could anybody please guide me in this? Please, update me about the entrance syllabus, exam pattern and previous years solved papers of AIAT.

3rd June 2020, 08:38 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for Symbiosis All India Admission Test (AIAT)?

Symbiosis Law School All India Admission Test acronym as SLS AIAT is conducted by the Symbiosis School, Pune, for PG courses

Aspiring candidates should have passed a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST students) in the first attempt.

Testing Method:

Teaching Aptitude
Research Aptitude
Legal Aptitude
Basic Legal Knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?