6th October 2011, 10:40 PM
VANISHREE.A

How to register for final year project in ISRO?

ho to register for doing the final year project in isro?..could u please tell me how should i do it

24th May 2012, 06:03 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How to register for final year project in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VANISHREE.A View Post
ho to register for doing the final year project in isro?..could u please tell me how should i do it
Dear friend,

Every year ISRO select the candidate in process
1. One process is those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview and
2. Second process is first you have to clear written exam then you will face for interview.

Only B-TECH student are eligible for ISRO.

All the best.
24th May 2012, 06:04 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How to register for final year project in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VANISHREE.A View Post
Dear friend,

Every year ISRO select the candidate in process
1. One process is those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview and
2. Second process is first you have to clear written exam then you will face for interview.

Age eligibility:-

Maximum 35 years (Age relaxations exists as per Govt rule)

Academic Qualification eligibility:-

You need to be a first class BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science engineering, with a minimum aggregate of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Final year students can also apply, provided the results are declared within 31st August, 2011.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?