12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
vitrag

How to Score Good Marks in GujCet and AIEEE?

dear sir;
i am in 12th std. i apply for gujcet & aieee
then sir how to i get full marks I AM IN GUJARATI MID.
plz ans on my mail my mail is [email protected] give me your answer

YOUR FAITHFULLY
VITRAG SHAH

5th June 2012, 05:24 PM
param3003

Default Re: How to Score Good Marks in GujCet and AIEEE?

in aieee....u need to study and work hard.
i had given exam this year and came to know that it required a lot of practise and basics should b clear.

good luck.
5th June 2012, 05:27 PM
param3003

Default Re: How to Score Good Marks in GujCet and AIEEE?

in aieee....u need to study and work hard.
i had given exam this year and came to know that it required a lot of practise and basics should b clear.

good luck.
24th June 2012, 09:50 PM
Paras Gopani

Smile Re: How to Score Good Marks in GujCet and AIEEE?

hey,
To score good marks in AIEEE and GUJCET, you need to increase your concentration power of your mind...no teaching institute will be of any help if cant remember anything,,,to remember everything you have studied you will surely have to concentrate like you have never concentrated before.

The secret to Score good marks in AIEEE is that the rankers or toppers practice the oldest trick written in the Books- :"Try and Try till You Succeed"
so basically you have two choices one is to try any sum and if solved move ahead and if not solved then leave it .....OR The other one and the best one is to go on trying and trying till you get the answers ,,,this way you will be able to understand yourself better,,,and will be of much help...still,even you are unable to solve then i suggest to take help of your teachers and brothers and sisters....

This way you won't even need any help of any coaching classes!

with best regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?