13th October 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for to pursue M.Tech in IIT or NIT Colleges? Can I have to appear for GATE Exam or is this possible to get direct admission?

Sir I belong to nepal.I am persuing my Btech from st mary college from hyderabad which is affiliated to JNTU.I want to do M.Tech from IIT ot NIT college.How should i apply for M.Tech?Can I appear for GATE 2012?How can I get direct admisiion in M.Tech?
Your's sincerly
Shamsh Tabrez
Hydarabad

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)?
  2. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list?
  3. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From which NIT's or IITs can I pursue M.Tech or Ph.D in biotech? i have passed GATE with 89.36 percentile with 1080 AIR
  5. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech having completed B.Tech?
  6. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  7. What is the cutoff for M.Tech admission in IIT or NIT?
  8. What are the schedule details of Entrance Examinations for M.Tech course?
  9. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  10. Any chance to get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 724 AIR in GATE in Chemical Engineering? In which colleges can I apply?
  11. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score? -- [New]
  13. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  14. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  15. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  16. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  17. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  18. Which college should I apply for M.Tech after scoring 398 in GATE in CS?
15th March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for to pursue M.Tech in IIT or NIT Colleges? Can I have to appear for GATE Exam or is this possible to get direct admission?

how should i apply for mtech in good colleges
6th March 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for to pursue M.Tech in IIT or NIT Colleges? Can I have to appear for GATE Exam or is this possible to get direct admission?

how to enter iit after completion of BE without applying gate exam or not in iit for BE how to apply directly
24th March 2015, 12:57 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

For doing M.tech you have to give GATE examination and after getting good rank in GATE you have to fill form of IIT's and NIT's and then you have to give interview in case of IIT to take admission in it. while in NIT you can take direct admission through your gate score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?