22nd July 2013, 08:19 PM
Jorrigala Mamatha

How should I prepare for IAS exam after completing my degree

I completed my degree in 2006 . But I want to prepare for Ias exam,so I can prepare IAS exam, and my age is 06-06-1980. And i need all the details of IAS exam.

11th April 2014, 04:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IAS exam after completing my degree

You can prepare for the IAS exams by enrolling yourself in a coaching centre who provide professional guidance. For appearing in the Civil Services, there is mainly three stage qualification process. Students opt for intensive coaching program. The best coaching centers for IPS in India for preparation of Civil Services Exams are Brilliant Tutorials Pvt Ltd which has experienced faculty, and a committed management. They provide excellent course material and is considered to be the number one coaching centre in India. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. Another good coaching institute is Vision IAS Study which prepares the candidates for Civil Services Examination at all the 3 levels-Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?