15th November 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

How to study LLB/BL through distance education? I am a sub inspector police in Pondicherry

I am sub inspector police in pondy , i want to study llb/bl through distance education

17th March 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study LLB/BL through distance education? I am a sub inspector police in Pondicherry

i am from karaikal. i wish to do LL.B., 3 year course through the distance education from Pondicherry university? whether it is offered by this university? what about duration and fee structure .Please provide the information.
27th April 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study LLB/BL through distance education? I am a sub inspector police in Pondicherry

iam 49 years old i wish to do LL.B., 3year course through the distance education from karnataka university whether it is offered by this university what about duration and fee structure please provide the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?