7th August 2012, 02:15 PM
nazli shahid

How to study in M.Lib information science? Details and information regarding the course?

I want to study in M.Lib Info.Sce. Pls provide me the details & Information regarding the course..

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in M.Lib information science? Details and information regarding the course?
  2. Details of SET exam? Study material and books to be referred?
  3. What can I do to study library and information science at diploma level? I am a holder of a certificate in records and information science
  4. Study material for UGC NET Library Science
  5. Which courses can be done after 2 years diploma in interior designing?
  6. What are the higher study options after completing engineering in information science?
  7. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  9. Study material for computer science and information technology? I am doing to write APPGCET
  10. Date of sale of B.Com admission form?
  11. Difference between computer science and information science courses in VTU?
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  14. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Detailed information about PhD in Astrology? Vishwa Jyotish Vidyapith, Kolkata is a recognized institute?
  16. How can I get a job in Railway? I am a diploma candidate in Information Science
  17. How may I get information about faculties of electronic science? What's the applying procedure? I've completed 12th std
  18. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate? -- [New]
28th September 2017, 10:03 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study in M.Lib information science? Details and information regarding the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazli shahid View Post
I want to study in M.Lib Info.Sce. Pls provide me the details & Information regarding the course..

If you want to study M.Lib (Master of Library Science), then minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate degree in library science is bachelors degree in any stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in library science is 1 year and minimum qualification required to apply for M.Lib course is bachelors degree in any stream.

>> After PG Degree in library you can apply for job in employment areas like Educational institute, Libraries, Government offices, Data centres, Museums etc.

Institutes Offer M.Lib Course:-

1) Aacharya Academy, Rajasthan

2) Aaarti Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi

3) Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

4) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar

5) Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

6) Allahabad University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?