3rd August 2012, 10:52 PM
saikumar1234

How to study MS Aerospace in Germany? What is the fee structure? Which are the universities?

i want to study ms aerospace in germany. so please tell me about fee structure & universities details ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  4. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  7. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  8. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  9. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  10. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  11. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  12. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in Germany? Names of the universities?
  13. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  14. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  15. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  16. Can I pursue higher studies in Abroad with free education if completed B.Com?
  17. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  18. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
25th August 2016, 08:14 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study MS Aerospace in Germany? What is the fee structure? Which are the universities?

For MS course to germany , You should have passed bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering. To study in germany , You will require to appear & qualify the entrance exam GRE (Post-graduate entrance) & DSH or TestDaf (German Language Entrance).

Documents Required For Admission
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate
- German Proficiency Language Scorecard
- School Leaving Certificate
- Transcript of Bachelor's Degree
- Motivation Letter

Fee Structure
In German University , MS course fee is approximately Rs.75,000/- to 1,25,000/- per year. Other Fees are payable extra such as Admission Fee , Library Fee , Activity Fee , Hostel Fee , Exam Fee , Mess Fee etc.

Top German Universities Offering MS (Aerospace)
- Brumen University
- University of Stuttgart
- Technical University of Darmstadt
- Munich University
- Technical University of Wildam
- Bundeswehr University
- Dresden University
- Technical University of Braunswich
- FH Aachen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?