15th May 2011, 01:55 PM
y.mythili

How to submit admission form for Summer training? How to get a job after training?

how can i submit admission form for summer training
and how can i get job after this training

15th May 2011, 02:21 PM
bharanidharans

Default Re: How to submit admission form for Summer training? How to get a job after training?

In order to join in the flying branch of Air force, one should have completed his graduation.

Here i am providing the various modes through which one can make his entry into the flying branch of Airforce.

1) Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)

Eligibility :
-Unmarried male
-Belong to age group of 19-23 years
-Should of Indian
-Should have completed his graduation from a recognized university (with Physics, Mathematics, at 10+2)
-Final year students can also apply

2)National Cadet Corps Special Entry (Through CO NCC Unit / DG NCC)
As a air Wing Senior division 'C' certificate holder of the National Cadet Corps, you can apply to flying branch.

Remaining eligibility criteria would be the same as the above mode of entry
15th May 2011, 02:23 PM
bharanidharans

Default Re: How to submit admission form for Summer training? How to get a job after training?

Dear Friend,
The summer training course for electronics and communication engineering be furnished by your department and placement cell. You ought to get permission from the HR of the respective companies through your placement department.

The Companies undergo Summer Training be listed below:
1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films
5. Any embedded companies like Intel, etc.,

All the Best.
1st December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

please email to inform to me 10 2 sendeard pass and join indian air force in flying branch .................email-- [email protected]
3rd April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me the link on online summision of summer trainning in bhel of cs branch sir please help us give me the link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?