21st June 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for Art Teacher diploma in pune? Fee structure for the same?

I want to take admission for art teacher diploma in pune please guide me about collesges,fees and how to take admission

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  3. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  4. I want to do Art teacher Diploma, guide me the right way -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  6. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  7. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  8. Information about Arts teacher diploma?
  9. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. How to get admission for MCA in Pune university? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  12. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  13. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  14. How to take admission for Art Teacher diploma in Mumbai
  15. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission?
  16. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  17. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  18. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune? -- [New]
28th July 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Art Teacher diploma in pune? Fee structure for the same?

In which colleges A. T.D. courses available?
5th August 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for Art Teacher diploma in pune? Fee structure for the same?

hi my name is khushboo, I have complete 12th and I m married I want to ATD course details
Please send me ATD course in this year
1st September 2013, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

I.g.d.center delhi
30th November 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is gaurav kumar .I have complete 12th by art side.i want to get admission in art collage. so please give me some details ,what do i am?
20th May 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi , i am Sayalee. Please let me know about ART TEACHER DIPLOMA held in pune univercity, fees & time schedule etc.
6th June 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees of ATD course in bharti vidyapeeth? & duration..is it compulsary to attent the collage?
13th December 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Vishal jadhav I have complete 12th by art side.i want to get admission in art collage. so please give me some details ,what do i am?
26th May 2015, 11:36 AM
dhanashri habbu

I want to take admission for art teacher diploma in pune part time soplease guide me about collesges,fees and how to take admission..
15th June 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for art teacher diploma in pune please guide me about collesges,fees and how to take admission
14th July 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for art and craft teacher diploma in pune?fee structure for the same?
17th May 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Nilesh Rajnale l was complete b.a final. And now l want to take admission for art teacher diploma. So tell me what is the admission fess and time schedule.and how to take admission in art college. And how many years to complete this diploma. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?