6th October 2016, 07:07 PM
Jyotikkushwah

Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Delhi University after completing M.Com with 50% in marks in OBC category from IGNOU? Last date to apply for it?

I have complete my M.com with 50% from IGNOU . I belong to OBC category , please tell me may I apply for Ph.D in Commerce form Delhi University and what is last date of apply .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do PhD in Allahabad or Lucknow University for History postgraduate of IGNOU with 57% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  3. Being a NRI how can I apply for Ph.D programme in any university of Delhi?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  5. Can I do B.Ed course if I dont have any teaching experience
  6. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to do Ph.D from IGNOU?
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  10. Am I eligible for doing full time M.Ed from Delhi University?
  11. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PG Diploma in Urban Planning from IGNOU?
  13. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  14. Can I study PhD in Economics in Calcutta University having secured 54.66% in M.A. from IGNOU?
  15. Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?
  16. Can I apply to study PhD after completion of M.Ed? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Eligibility to do PhD in Pune University for English postgraduate with 55% of IGNOU?
  18. Minimum percentage for admission in M.Com?
9th October 2016, 11:05 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Delhi University after completing M.Com with 50% in marks in OBC category from IGNOU? Last date to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotikkushwah View Post
I have complete my M.com with 50% from IGNOU . I belong to OBC category , please tell me may I apply for Ph.D in Commerce form Delhi University and what is last date of apply .
Eligibility Requirements for Ph.D

The minimum qualification for Ph.D admission is passed in M.COM/M.Phil/MBA or equivalent with minimum 55% for general category and 50% for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC).

So, yes you can apply for Ph.D course under Delhi University. But unfortunately the admission for the academic session of 2016 has been closed. So, try next year.

www.du.ac.in/
9th October 2016, 01:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Delhi University after completing M.Com with 50% in marks in OBC category from IGNOU? Last date to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotikkushwah View Post
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. OBC candidates are not allowed for marks relaxation for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?