23rd June 2015, 07:22 PM
GUNDA SATYA TEJA

How to take education loan in B.Tech civil engineering

how to take education loan in b tech civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan?
  3. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
  4. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  7. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  8. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  10. Education Loan schemes for B.Tech?
  11. Education Loan schemes for B.Tech?
  12. On what basis I will get education loan for the preparation of Civil Service exam?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  14. Institutes offering Civil Engineering course through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  16. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  17. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
30th June 2015, 04:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take education loan in B.Tech civil engineering

Education loan is the best help by Indian government to financially challenged candidates who want to pursue professional courses like engineering, medical etc.

In order to take education loan, you need to visit your nearest branch of any bank. Almost all banks like SBI, CBI, PNB etc give education loan to candidates. Bank will ask for documents required for getting loan.

You need to produce following documents:

1. Loan letter from your college.

2. AICTE approval letter of your college.

3. Fee receipt.

4. Your certificates of 10th and 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?