10th December 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it Illegal to appear for both CBSE and BSEB Board exams? What is the punishment given to the students?

Respected Sir, I want to know that whether it is Illegal to give exam from both the Board or not? If yes then I want to know what is the punishment given to the students? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 06:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it Illegal to appear for both CBSE and BSEB Board exams? What is the punishment given to the students?

Only regular candidates can appear for board examination of either CBSE or BSEB board examination of 10+2. There is no case of correspondence course in case of either of board for 12th board examination.

You are one, how can you appear in regular classes of standard 11th and 12th for both board. This is not possible to appear for both board exams at same time. If found your your both passed status will be taken and it is a offence for which you will be punished as per rules.

29th June 2017, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it Illegal to appear for both CBSE and BSEB Board exams? What is the punishment given to the students?

I can give the bseb exam of class 10th and I want to give CBSE class 10th exam also it is legal

24th October 2017, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, It is possible to appear in BIHAR BOARD EXAM and CBSE in same session for 10th class exams as a private candidate?
Is this legal?
Please adise
Thanks

6th April 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have given 10th in 2016 up board exam and same time i study in cbse class 9th then in 2017 i had given 10th cbse exam and this year 2018 i had given 12th up board and after 10th of cbse i gap for one year and now i want to take admission in class 11th in up board

23rd June 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in BSEB and sanskrit Board examination in two consecutive years? Give me provisions.

2nd October 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir ! I failed in cbse 12 board examination in 2018 ?so can I give improvement of cbse and state board also as private candidate in 2019. Is it legal or illegal?

22nd April 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 10th exam in bseb and cbse both. I want to give bseb exam in 2020 and cbse in 2021. Can I give Is there any risk. Please answer quickly sir

31st July 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I give class 12th cbse board exam and bihar board exam at same year

29th May 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can any Students give 10th twice from different board's......I just clarify u that present situation of student - 9th in CBSE or 10th in BSEB (Bihar board)

10th August 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I give class 12th cbse board exam and bihar board exam at same year

18th February 2021, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, It is possible to appear in BIHAR BOARD EXAM and CBSE in same session for 10th class exams ?
Is this legal?
Please advise

15th July 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 10th. I can give bseb &cbse exam in same year

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?