5th March 2016, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to enroll in CBSE and BSEB both having completed 10th CBSE?

Sir,
I have passed 10th from CBSE Board in this year. I want to enroll in two Boards which are CBSE and BSEB. Is it possible and legal? Please answer my question first.

5th March 2016, 09:46 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to enroll in CBSE and BSEB both having completed 10th CBSE?

No, you are not eligible to pursue course from both BSEB and CBSE in same year.

As, it is not possible for candidates to pursue course from both board and it is not legal as candidate can't prepare for both the board.

So, you need to pursue from any one of course.
5th March 2016, 11:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to enroll in CBSE and BSEB both having completed 10th CBSE?

No, you cannot enroll in two different board to pursue class 11 and 12.

One cannot avail admission in two different boards to pursue class 11 and 12. Because one has to submit all the original documents to the respective college. So, it is impossible to enroll and pursue class 11 and 12 simultaneously from two different boards.
10th July 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm shubham.i passed 10th this year from BSEB.Now i want to study 11th & 12th from CBSE board.That is possible.please answered quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?