16th June 2011, 07:59 PM
haariy

Illustrate the various educational entities & disciplines available for M.Sc. in Kerala.

I want to do m.sc in Kerala. So, I need to know few details.
How many courses available for M.Sc. in Kerala? What are they? What are the different colleges providing those courses?

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  2. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  3. What should I study next after completing BSc in BZCA?
  4. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  5. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  6. When will the MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available in Kerala? Which colleges are offering MSc Nursing course in Kerala?
  7. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  8. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  9. When will the Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam forms be available? How many seats are there under government of Kerala?
  10. Job opportunities in Kerala or Chennai after MSc genetics?
  11. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  12. Am I eligible for Infosys? I've secured 80% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 62% marks in B.Tech
  13. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  15. When will be Kerala MSc(N) entrance exam?
  16. How can I join for dietitian course in Kerala? -- [New]
  17. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  18. What is the meaning of blacklisted university?
23rd November 2011, 12:44 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Illustrate the various educational entities & disciplines available for M.Sc. in Kerala.

list of M.Sc colleges in kerala
Attached Files
File Type: docx COLLEGES OF KERALA.docx(16.5 KB, 110 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?