3rd February 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?

Please tell me last date of b.com admission form of lucknow univercity

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms? -- [New]
  2. Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow university? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  5. Last date for the submission of application forms for M.Sc in Physics of Lucknow University?
  6. When are the admission forms available to do private B.Com from DU? Websites for online submission of forms?
  7. Date of sale of forms for masters in English in Lucknow University? Last date of submission?
  8. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  9. Last date of submission of forms for LLM course in Lucknow University?
  10. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University?
  11. Last date of B.Com admission form sale in Lucknow University?
  12. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  13. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the admission forms going to be available?
  14. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the application forms available?
  15. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Com Honors? Date of submission of form?
  17. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  18. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
17th April 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?

what are the entrance tests to be given for bcom? when will the forms be out?
7th June 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?

i serured 60% in 12th commerce and i want to get admission in LLB. In mumbai. So please suggest me colleges in which i can get admission.
24th April 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the first date for the form of b.com., about the entrance test ,what is the minimum percentage required,and fee structure for this cource.
24th April 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the first date for the form of b.com., about the entrance test ,what is the minimum percentage required,and fee structure for this cource.
12th June 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in b.com ?
14th June 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know when will be the date of entrance exam for b.com honors? Reply as soon as possible..
25th September 2016, 11:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. (Hons) or Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) is an undergraduate commerce (accounts) course. The duration of this course is three years.

To purse Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) course is 45%.

The tentative dates for B.Com entrance examination of Lucknow University are given below.

1. Date of sale of application form: End of April 2017.

2. Last date of submission of application form: Third week of May 2017.

3. Date of entrance examination: First or second week of June 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?