17th June 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Last years papers to prepare for GATE exam of Instrumentation Engg?

last year papersl should i use to prepare for GATE exam of Instrumentation engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  2. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of GATE Exam for Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  4. GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Civil Engineering question papers for GATE exam? How to prepare for it?
  6. GATE civil engineering question papers? How should I prepare for it?
  7. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  8. How to prepare for GATE exam? Sample question papers in Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. How to prepare for GATE Exam? Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  10. Which Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  11. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Previous year instrumentation and control engineering GATE question papers?
  13. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 4th year Metallurgical Engg
  14. Previous 5 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Aeronautical Engineering with Answer keys?
  15. How should I prepare for ONGC GT entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. NPCIL syllabus for electronics and instrumentation engineering? Last years question papers and tips to crack the exam?
  17. How to prepare for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last 10 years question papers of GATE for instrumentation?
18th June 2012, 12:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last years papers to prepare for GATE exam of Instrumentation Engg?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is being conducted by GATE committee which consists of professionals from Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIMs (Indian Institute of Management).

In order to crack GATE Exam, you should have strong preparation of various previous year question papers for GATE Exam.

Why because, many of the questions from previous papers will be repeated.

In addition, try to get GATE Questions and Answers Books.

Once you complete a particular topic or chapter, go through those books which will let you to know the way in which the questions are being asked.

Here I am providing you some of the previous year question papers for GATE Exam in Instrumentation Engineering.

Go through them and make most out of them.

Even the candidates who are pursuing final year of Engineering course can also take this exam.

If you are a candidate pursuing final year of Engineering, I suggest you to take this exam this year itself.

GATE score card is valid for 2 years.

As per age criteria, there is no specific age limit required for the candidate to take this exam.

For updated information on GATE Exam, you can visit
18th June 2012, 01:56 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Here I have attached some papers you are looking for.

Please go through them to know more about the question pattern.

Take the help of some teachers or private institutions if possible.

Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE 2012 Instrumentation Engineering Question Paper.pdf(334.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf in.pdf(3.64 MB, 94 views)
18th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Here I have attached some papers you are looking for.

Please go through them to know more about the question pattern.

Take the help of some teachers or private institutions if possible.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?