7th August 2011, 12:17 AM
veeraswami

From where can I get the GATE CS study material?

hi please i want gate cs study material ...Please tell me the source of the study material

21st September 2011, 09:58 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: From where can I get the GATE CS study material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeraswami View Post
hi please i want gate cs study material ...Please tell me the source of the study material

You have to buy it or download it Online by Paying it Online.
but the safest option is to buy it offline.

The GATE books are as follows.. I have collected a few book images for you. So please do have a look at it. Hope they will be helpful for your preparation.

and many more books are available .. slowly and steadily buy a few books and make your preparation meaningful with these books.

Not only understanding these concepts you should also work hard for practicing the same. So take care of that too.

Regards

~aditya~
21st September 2011, 10:25 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where can I get the GATE CS study material?

hii, you can get all the GATE material from the GATEFORUMhttp://http://images02.olx.in/ui/11/...andhipuram.jpg.

CORRESPONDANCE MATERIAL will be available at any of the gateforum centres all across the bangalore /mysore and othere parts of India, it will cost nearly around 8000.

tips for GATE preparation,

**study all the standard books, of all the subjects.
**solve as many problems as you can from the various books available in the refrerences.
**solve as many question papers as you can.
**take mock exams surel this will help you clear the exam.

GATE is an all india level exam which needs minimum of 6 months to clear, only hard prepartion will help you to clear.
21st September 2011, 11:22 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

To appear GATE from CSE department you will have to study this subjects :

FOR TECHNICAL :

a)AUTOMATA
b)DBMS
c)NETWORKING
d)CO
e)C language
f)DATA STRUCTURE
g)DIGITAL ELECTRONICS

FOR APTITUDE :

a)R.S.AGRWAL
b)BARRON
22nd September 2011, 03:18 AM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: From where can I get the GATE CS study material?

Quote:
Dear,
if you want online study material then you help for Google,and if you want book reff. then go for galgotiya is the best book for gate cs study material. this book covers all the syllabus and all aspects of gate exam.

Good luck
22nd September 2011, 07:50 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: From where can I get the GATE CS study material?

Quote:

Preparation for GATE

Though there are many books available for the GATE preparation but none of the books can provide you with the complete study material with the precise syllabus you need to study for GATE..

I would suggest you to buy the study material of a good coaching institute for GATE like MADE EASY
Their books will have the exact syllabus along with solved examples and techniques that you need to know to crack the GATE exam with a good rank..

I have also attached a few past GATE exam CS question papers which will help you in your preparations..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
29th September 2011, 08:43 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: From where can I get the GATE CS study material?

hi friend
Preparation for GATE

Though there are many books available for the GATE preparation but none of the books can provide you with the complete study material with the precise syllabus you need to study for GATE..

Their books will have the exact syllabus along with solved examples and techniques that you need to know to crack the GATE exam with a good rank..

I have also attached a few past GATE exam CS question papers which will help you in your preparations..

all the best..

Hope this helps
With Warm Regards
manoj

good luck
31st October 2011, 02:00 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
You have not mention your GATE score.If you have score good in GATE then you should go for GATE because after GATE you will have lots of job with high salary.But if your GATE score is not so good then it will not helpful.In that case you should better go for job.And if you still interested for GATE then you can try during your job.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?