25th December 2018, 11:33 AM
meenakshi saluja

List of colleges offering BDS full time in Delhi and their admission procedure

Which are the colleges in Delhi offering BDS full time course? What is their cut-off percentage requirement? How can I apply in those colleges? Will I have to appear for any entrance as well?

7th July 2023, 08:21 AM
Tibia

Default Re: List of colleges offering BDS full time in Delhi and their admission procedure

Bachelor of dental surgery is a full time course only .
The eligibility criteria for this course is :
candidate must have studied 11 and 12 from science stream with physics , chemistry and biology .
Candidate must also score at least 50% in their 12 board if belonging to the general category there is some relaxation for the reserved candidates.
You will have to appear for NEET entrance exam and on the basis of the score you will be awarded a seat in the course.
If you belong to the general category than you must score between 550-650 to get admission in government colleges.
List of some colleges in Delhi are:
SGT university
All India Institute of Medical Science
Sharda university
PDM University
Maharishi Markandeswar university
Jamia Millia Islamia
Swami Vivekanand Subharti university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?