25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Dental colleges in Delhi providing internship for BDS completed students? Procedure to join internship?

I have completed final year of BDS from a private college of Chennai and want to do internship from a Dental college in Delhi. Which are the colleges for the same? Procedure to join internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  2. Which Dental Colleges in Delhi provide Rotatory Internship after completing BDS from Kerala?
  3. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  6. List of dental colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh offering internship for BDS candidate
  7. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  8. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  9. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  11. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  13. How to approach for BDS internship in dental in Delhi Government Hospitals?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  15. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  16. Can I enroll in NBDE Part - I if completed BDS without an Internship? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do internship from government colleges in Delhi after completing BDS from Gaziabad?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
29th August 2017, 07:21 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Dental colleges in Delhi providing internship for BDS completed students? Procedure to join internship?

Here are some good dental college in Delhi to do internship:

Maulana Azad Institute Of Dental Sciences
Address: Mirdard Rd, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, LNJP Colony, Maulana Azad Medical College Campus, New Delhi, 110002

ESIC Dental College and Hospital
Address: ESIC Hospital Complex, Rohini, Sector - 15, Delhi, 110089
Phone: 011 2755 3099

Manav Rachna Dental College
Address: Sector – 43, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad, Haryana 121004
Phone: 0129 425 9000

You have to write an application addressed to the dean of that particular college in which you are aspiring to do the internship. If they approved your application then you can start internship in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?