6th November 2011, 06:12 PM
vinodmeena

List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?

i am 2nd year student .my branch is electrical engineering .i want to do summer internship in company or college.so please tell me the name of company or colleges which provide summer internship in electrical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do summer Internship for 2nd year B. Tech - Mechanical Engineer students?
  4. List of companies giving summer internship in Nagpur for 2nd year student of ECE? -- [New]
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Process to apply for summer Internship at Hyderabad being a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  7. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  8. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in Haryana
  11. List of top automobile companies which can provide summer internship?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  16. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  17. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  18. List of companies offering 10 months internship program to M.Tech students?
23rd July 2012, 11:25 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?

~~~Companies you may apply for intrenship(electrical)~~~

Mostly electrical work is done in every industry. Some of the companies who take students for intrenship are as follows.
1 Tata power.
2 Bhtshan steels.
3 Garodia tronics.
4 KDL Biotec ltd.
5 India Steel ltd.
6 Wortsila enggineering.
8 ALTA electrical.
9 You may also get chance in railway(Dadar)
10 Uttam galva.
28th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?

I am B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) student at DIT Dehradun. Please tell me which company can offer me internship in Electrical Engineering in 3rd year during Jun-Jul 2013 (6-8 weeks).
16th February 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, how can i apply for internship programm in tata power, please tell me.
11th May 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

is there tata power in pune.
23rd May 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF Re: List of companies a B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
5th June 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

someone please tell me the procedure to apply for summer internship programme in any company
7th June 2013, 02:12 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

hi

you can apply to all electrical company for internship. If they find any post or vacancy suitable for you, then they would revert back to you.

Some of the good electrical companies are as follows

Bajaj International Private Ltd

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)

Crompton Greaves Limited (CGL)

Dev Denso Power Ltd

Info Edge (India) Ltd

Penguin Engineering Ltd

Bristol Fire Engineering

Kelvin Electrical

Siemens Ltd

Wipro Lighting.

Another way is to try to find out your alumni working in these company and ask them to forward your CV. Alumni are always happy to help

Try to find any good source/friend etc working in these companies at reputed post and ask them to push your CV to HR

All the best
29th October 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Em a 2nd year B.Tech student..my branch is IT n i wish to do internship in my field or in any athr field wher i can learn many practical things.. can i get any chance..??
9th November 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

which companies i can apply for electronics enggineering (EC) for summer internship?
3rd March 2016, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year B.Tech chemical student. I wish to apply summer internship ship training in Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?