12th February 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

List of Law colleges offering LLB course in Corporate Law for B.Com with 42% holder

Hello sir, I have secured 42% marks in B.Com and want to study LLB course with Corporate Law. List of colleges which offering admission for me in the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  2. Procedure for doing Law after B.Com? What is the scope of it?
  3. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
  4. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  5. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  6. Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?
  7. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  8. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  10. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  11. List of the colleges in Ranchi, offering corporate law course? I have completed M.Com with 1st division
  12. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  13. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  14. What is the syllabus of LLM entrance examination of Delhi University?
  15. Can I do journalism course after B.Com Gradutaion?
  16. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  17. Procedure of doing Law after B.Com?
  18. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
16th February 2017, 10:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Law colleges offering LLB course in Corporate Law for B.Com with 42% holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have secured 42% marks in B.Com and want to study LLB course with Corporate Law. List of colleges which offering admission for me in the same.
List of Law colleges offering LLB course in Corporate Law:-

National Law School of India University, Bangalore
Contact No.: 80 - 23213160,23160532
Address :P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi, Pin - 560072

NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Contact No.: 140 - 23498107
Address :Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. District, Pin-500078

National Law Institute University, Bhopal
Contact No.: 755 - 2696965,2696970
Address :Pin - 462003.

School of Law - Gujarat University
Contact No.: 79 - 27913797
Email: [email protected]
Address :Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009.

Army Institute of Law, Mohali
Contact No.: +91 172 5095336-38
Address :Sector-68 PIN-160062

The WB National University of Juridical Sciences
Contact No.: 33 - 23350534,7379
Address: Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan 12, LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City, Pin:700098.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?