19th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

LLB Course while pursuing CA and articalship from 11 am to 6 pm? How much time to complete if joined in 2011?

i completed my Graduation in 2008 .Nw i m pursuing C A course and i am on articalship From 11.00am to 6.00 pm and also want to join LLB course , can u explain the procedure and how much time it will take to complete if i will join in 2011. I have secured 71% in Ty bcom so can u gide me . Do the needfull

Thank u

20th January 2011, 02:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: LLB Course while pursuing CA and articalship from 11 am to 6 pm? How much time to complete if joined in 2011?

It is difficult to do two courses at the same time but not impossible. You need to make a timetable and follow it strictly. In the morning you should devote at least 4 hours in the morning for CA. In the night you need to devote time for the LLB. You need to make a schedule based on the portion to be covered. Also make a provision for revision. Make sure to start from the concept level.
27th January 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: LLB Course while pursuing CA and articalship from 11 am to 6 pm? How much time to complete if joined in 2011?

i m inlast year of b.com m also doing c.s..............i wanted to do llb 3 year frm delhi ??
can u plzz help me ............
30th January 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to join LLB evening college in kolkata, please tell how to apply and in which colleges?
28th April 2011, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

I am doing ca and b.com(hons) 2year and i want to do llb what is the eligiblity and duration of llb
17th May 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing ca and also want to do llb with same. is it possible as per rules
18th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have persued bcom (external) i wana go for llb so am i eligible for it as i hav done bcom external i wuld lik to knw the scopes of even other courses which can be persced pls kindly oblige me wid information soon
thank u
19th May 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have 45 persent in bcom, what i study mba HR
5th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

hey guyzzz just chill u can do LLB with any course!its just too easy
8th March 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

can i do CA with LLB ? if no , why?
20th June 2013, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I AM PASSING MY T.Y.Bcom IN 2013 AND I AM DOING CA ALSO. SO MY QUESTION IS THAT CAN I JOINING LLB COURS NOW AS PAR RULE OF BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA.
20th June 2013, 06:41 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I don't think you will be able to do LLB along with Chartered Accountancy. You are spending 11 am to 6 pm on articleship. This gives you almost no time to do LLB course.

Unfortunately LLB can not be done through correspondence. Otherwise things would have been much easier for you. But the LLB course has been banned by Bar Council of India to offer through correspondence.

There is a law degree through correspondence however it is not recognized by the Bar Council of India. Which means that you will not be able to practice as lawyer with such degree.

It means that if you want to do LLB then you will have to do it through evening college. Now the question is that can you really handle both articleship and LLB together.

Besides there are not many evening colleges that will offer LLB. Therefore you will have to seriously consider doing LLB after completing the Chartered Accountancy.

As long as you will be able to complete Chartered Accountancy course is time to take admission for LLB there should be no issue. In short complete the CA course and then apply for LLB before turning 30 years. This is perhaps the best option for you.

LLB Eligibility

1. A bachelor's degree from recognized college.

2. 45 - 50 percent marks depending on college.

3. There is 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST.

4. Your age should not exceed 30 years to apply for LLB.

5. SC/ST can apply for LLB before turning 35 years.
7th April 2015, 05:40 PM
meena kaintura

sir/madam,
there would b no issue for the timing for syllabus of courses,bt does d law permits to take up the law course and ca course simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?