22nd June 2010, 04:08 PM
Bleak_kid

Maximum salary I can get after completing B.Tech ECE?

What is the maximum salary I can get from a job after completing B.Tech in ECE?????

2nd March 2011, 02:50 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Maximum salary I can get after completing B.Tech ECE?

My answer would be "Endless"

The salary of an engineer not only an ECE engineer can vary from 0 to infinity. A person can earn crores of rupees depednding on the talent and luck.

THese days ECE engineers are in great demand and this branch has suddenly turned superhot in top tech institutes of India. The reason maybe due to its huge scope in the market. So the job are created every day in this field.

The salaries on an average can be 3 to 4 lakhs but if you pass out from a top insitutes like IITs then you can even earn more than 10 lakhs
2nd March 2011, 03:04 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

well the initially salary of AN ENGINEER from good college is around 4 to 8 lakh per annum on campus placement.it varies from college to college and students to students .

once you get placed then your salary depends on how good you are working .so you may get that much amount that you have never thought about
2nd March 2011, 06:56 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

depending on your talent or emphisensy

in which institute u passed ,company will looked thisand salary provide according to this merit

my point of view generally 4lakh to 5lakh(min)
2nd March 2011, 08:44 AM
mannubhu1

No body can answer this question directly, because the maximum salary is a variable term which depends on some factors-

1. Your qualification (from which institute you have completed your B.TECH)

2. Your performance (how much did you score during your study)

3. Your personality

4. And more important your luck.

so, salary can be any random number varies from 0 to infinity.
2nd March 2011, 09:21 AM
mishra245

You are B.tech engineer so you are not think that about the salary.
the salary you get has no limit. so get concentrate on your study.
2nd March 2011, 10:22 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post

The salary of an engineer not only an ECE engineer can vary from 0 to infinity. A person can earn crores of rupees depednding on the talent and luck.

THese days ECE engineers are in great demand and this branch has suddenly turned superhot in top tech institutes of India. The reason maybe due to its huge scope in the market. So the job are created every day in this field.

The salaries on an average can be 3 to 4 lakhs but if you pass out from a top insitutes like IITs then you can even earn more than 10 lakhs
salary of an engineer is not fixed at all. you can earn any amount and you can also earn nothing. it depends upon the talent of the student.
if you get campus placement, the you will very easily earn upto 2 lakh p.a. very easily.
if you apply outside the campus then in the starting you will have to struggle a little but soon you will get a good salaried job.
2nd March 2011, 10:52 AM
krupadesai

It is difficult to figure out approximate amount offered to an Engineer with ECE.

The most important criteria for predicting is what are your score in BE? In which college have you studied? Are any placement opportunities available in your college?

Electronics & Communications are in high demand right now. So, on an average as per national salary data, one can earn Rs 148,209 - Rs 434,461 per annum. This can further vary depending on your institute(IIT, NIT) & your score in Bachelors exam.
2nd March 2011, 11:11 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

After completing B.Tech you can apply as a engg. and salary is totally depend on the company in which you are apply in private sector.

Now a days ece engg is more in demand if you have a good talent then you can apply in best companies.

If you have passed from a good college and with good knowledge definately you can earn good money.

minimum package is 3-5 lackh and max. is 9-11 lakh.
2nd March 2011, 11:56 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

Engineers can earn minimum Rs. 5000 /- to Rs. 100000 /- per month or more & more.

In govt. organisation you can earn minimum 25000 /- starting salary per month.

and In private organisation you can earn minimum 5000 /- starting salary per month.

According to your talent & luck, you can earn maximum salary.

Good Luck
2nd March 2011, 12:01 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak_kid View Post
What is the maximum salary I can get from a job after completing B.Tech in ECE?????
IT depend on you who you complete your B.tech and from where you got the job .If you get job in MNCS than you get more salary .
You get salary as per the ability of yours.
2nd March 2011, 12:17 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is not possible to predict salary for an Engineer. it will depend for which type of company you want to join also from which institution you passed out.

actually salary will increased as you will gain experience. the salary also depends on your performance, knowledge, market condition.

if you studying at IIT or NIIT like top institute then you may expect that you will start your career with salary minimum of 5lakh per annum. it can go to crores at the end of your career.

if you study from moderate level institute and you join in reputed company you may expect that you will start your career with salary around 3lakh per annum. this are starting salary. you can increase it by your performance in the company.

best wishes.
2nd March 2011, 12:34 PM
sachin2places

ECE is certainly in great demand these days but nothing can be said about tomorrow.plus your salary depends on your efforts and your GPA.On an average you can say that if you finish with a GPA of 8 from a decently known institution you might be earning around 30,000 per month unless a miracle gives you more than that according to the present job scene.My sister completed her ECE from BITS PILANI with a GPA of 8.7 and now she is getting 40,000 PM in a MNC in chennai.if you want to be the maximum paid guy in the industry then you'll have to depend on your hardwork and luck factor.all the best.
2nd March 2011, 12:38 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

It is completely impossible to predict one's salary as an engineer. There are certain factors which plays an important part in this respect . the factors are :
(1)Nature of company- a lot depend upon company. If you are appointed in some well-known companies like- infosys , wipro e.t.c then you are likely to get paid good salaries.
on the other hand if you are appointed in some general company then you will get less salary.

(2)NATURE OF COLLEGE- It also depends upon the college in which you completed your education. as for example if you have completed your degree from IITs or NITs e.t.c then you will get salary of atleast 20-30000 thousand per month.

(3)KNOWLEDGE-Knowledge is also a big factor now . so you must have good knowledge in your subject in order to get good salary.

(4)EXPERIANCE- experiance plays a vital role in salary . if you are a fresher then you will get a comparatively less salary.
With experiance your salary will increase.

so, don't worry about salary . join any good company with low salary . your salary will increase with experiance.
2nd March 2011, 01:49 PM
scutesharon

It will depend on the company which we joined.
And more over you are from ECE department so u can get 4 lakhs per annum and if you have some experience then they'll offer you more than which i already referred.
2nd March 2011, 03:35 PM
shubham957

Cool Re: Maximum salary I can get after completing B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
there is no limit on salary of an engineer. it depends upon the fact that how good engineer you are.
if you are having good skills and knowledge, then nobody can stop you from earning good salary.
besides that ece engineers are in great demand by the multinational companies.
they are getting salaries upto 10 lakh p.a. in big companies.
2nd March 2011, 03:51 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Salary that a person draws depends on the capability.
I
f you are capable, you can draw a 6 figure salary, if not then you may not even draw any salary.

You must aim at hard work and hard work leads to growth.

If you become salary minded from now on only, then you will not work hard, and hence there will be no growth.

So Work hard, let go of the though of earning a handsome, with hard work, will come a good salary.
2nd March 2011, 03:59 PM
tulasisuresh

its not predictable, its go on incresing based on ur experience,work hard
all d best
2nd March 2011, 04:13 PM
vikas9862638964

no one predict the salary of an electronics engineer
one thing i want to say that these demand of ece and cse engineer is huge. so salary also depend upon you and your college..
also it depends upon compnies which is visited in your college.it give salary 3lacks or gives12 lacks .but generally maximum compniesgives the package of 4-5 lacks per annum.
2nd March 2011, 04:52 PM

hi friends

No one can say that what would be your salary because it totally depend upon you,

But

if you move towards IT field then your salary may be from 15k to 20k

in ece field your salary may be around 10,000 in intial time.

SO work hard and BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR CAREER
2nd March 2011, 05:07 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Maximum salary I can get after completing B.Tech ECE?

Dear friend,

Your question is very good, now a days there are plenty of engineers in the world some of them are getting very good salary and some of them are drawing very less salary and many are job less.

1. Salary totally depends upon the Institute from which you have done the
B.E.
2. It depends upon the individual performance.

3. It depends on company in which you are working.

4. It also depends the country in which you are working.

All the best.
2nd March 2011, 05:46 PM
shivangi777

Quote:
There is no limit as if...it depends on how well you pursue your academics in electronics engineering and the institute you are studying in.
There are job opportunities for electronics engineers in ISRO too. thus one can get a handsome salary in six to seven digits.

All the best!!
2nd March 2011, 06:31 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Your question is very open ended, because there is no fixed salary , as it depends on individual as well as on the college from which you are passing.
But you can think of avg salary which i would say would be around 4 lakh.

There are many employment opportunities in this field like:
You can join PSUs like BSNL, ECI, NTPC, BCPL etc.
You can do further study (MS) through GRE or Mtech through GATE.
2nd March 2011, 08:32 PM
yogs.singh

After completing b.tech ece initial salary

- 25,000 to 70,000 per month

it all depend on company in which you are placed

if you want more salary then give walk in then you will get even better

salary.
2nd March 2011, 08:33 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Ece Career related Query !!

Maximum Salary Can't be Specified because If you work hard for your Company.

Your salary might be Enhanced ,Its fully based on your Performance... dude.

Even its based on your College From where you are passing Out with Placement.

A guy with same Qualification and Go same Company but with IIT's or NIT's got Higher Package rather than a guy get placed through Off campus or On campus but not from Good Infrastructure College.
2nd March 2011, 09:00 PM
yogs.singh

After completing b.tech ece initial salary

- 25,000 to 70,000 per month

it all depend on company in which you are placed

if you want more salary then give walk in then you will get even better

salary.
2nd March 2011, 09:39 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

maximum salary 50,000,100000 per month so on............it has no end how would be the exact maximum salary,that depends up on your knowledge,keep effort towards the work,and may thing will the type of company you work.if you choose to work in IT sector,you earn some fruitful amount of money,which cannot expect,but you will be stress in IT sector.suppose you choose to work Industries,you may get 20,000 to 25,000,if you selected has assist engineer,otherwise you may get less amount.............
mainly salary depends on three area of your perforamnce
-academic results
-choosing to work with companies
2nd March 2011, 09:53 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Maximum salary I can get after completing B.Tech ECE?

the career you have chosen with electronics is pretty brightful..

don't be doubted unless you don't have

->good knowledge in your subject

->good communication skills.

->some leader ship qualities.

if you're strong in all the above aspects then i can assure you that you're going to have a very bright ful career.

coming to salary..

the maximum no. is endless..according to my knowledge ..in other countries a Electronics engineer will get ..max of 30 lakhs per anum.

in india..max salary .. of 18 lakhs...

in national semiconductors company..

for a fresher it will be 6-8 lakhs per anum..

its a good ammount in my opinion.

so that's all you should all the above qualities then nobody can stop your bank balance...lol.

all the best bro.

~aditya~
3rd March 2011, 12:22 AM
omprakash sharma

Hi,
it is not possible to predict salary for an Engineer. it will depend for which type of company you want to join also from which institution you passed out.

actually salary will increased as you will gain experience. the salary also depends on your performance, knowledge, market condition.

if you studying at IIT or NIIT like top institute then you may expect that you will start your career with salary minimum of 5lakh per annum. it can go to crores at the end of your career.

if you study from moderate level institute and you join in reputed company you may expect that you will start your career with salary around 3lakh per annum. this are starting salary. you can increase it by your performance in the company.
3rd March 2011, 09:06 AM
vinchel

The maximum salary for freshers in ECE in a IT company would be from Google, Cisco, Oracle. Google offers 12-15 lakh/annum, which is the highest for a B.Tech fresher in India.

By getting into government jobs via IES or JTO, this would be around 3-5 lakh/annum.
3rd March 2011, 04:19 PM
k.ajaykumar

the salary starts with minimum 10,000 rupees after it gradually increases by ur experience
3rd March 2011, 05:37 PM

ECE SALARY EXCEPTATION

Maximum Salary cannot be said clearly it totally depend on your work hard for the Company.

Your salary may increase in short term also,Its fully based on your Performance...
3rd March 2011, 08:09 PM
tripurari singh

Thumbs up Re: Maximum salary I can get after completing B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Dear,

best of luck....
9th March 2011, 08:57 PM
sabarish28

salary is based work and talent

salary is a word which is robbering the human talent and hardwork

basically it is a measure for work so expect the work before salary paid

there are worlds best packages for ECE people nearer a freshers may have packages about 80-90 lakhs per annum
10th March 2011, 01:35 AM

HI,FRIEND ,,,,SALARY IS NOT A BIG PROBLEM AT ALL.....if today u got low package then tommorow definitly u got handsome salary,its my promise to u..salary of an engineer is not fixed at all. you can earn any amount and you can also earn nothing. it depends upon the talent of the student.
if you get campus placement, the you will very easily earn upto 2 lakh p.a. very easily.
if you apply outside the campus then in the starting you will have to struggle a little but soon you will get a good salaried job.so try for bsnl,or any psu........best of luck
12th April 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am a mechanical (final year) student of deploma lavel
can u just tell me about AMIE cource is batter then BE or not ?
& how much salary for AMIE level?

pls. tell me boz(i am a final year student)
13th April 2011, 03:08 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii starting from 20k upto 1 lac you can get with your i.q and performance it depends on companies dont worry you will good salary.
15th May 2011, 09:33 AM
rajeev.m

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabarish28 View Post
salary is based work and talent

salary is a word which is robbering the human talent and hardwork

basically it is a measure for work so expect the work before salary paid

there are worlds best packages for ECE people nearer a freshers may have packages about 80-90 lakhs per annum
in wat companies at hydrabad we get 80-90 lakhs per annum(it sector) for freshers give company names
27th May 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

is mechanical or electronics and communication engineering is better
10th June 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

which is the best engineering cource for girls in 'computer engineering','electronic engineering','civil engineering','chemical ingineering'?
and in which can i expect maximum salary?
10th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

from income point of view which is better?b.tech mechanical at iit roorkee or b.tech aerospace at iit kanpur
17th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

which course should i do for max. salary? i've completed B.E. in computer science?
please ans. me on [email protected]
27th July 2011, 11:37 AM
deepak suwansiya

Question Re: Maximum salary I can get after completing B.Tech ECE?

[[email protected];423290]ECE SALARY EXCEPTATION i am doing ece from a private clg how much salary i can get after completing b.tech
15th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Now im taking admission in private college ece.... Is it gud for job...
18th October 2011, 01:19 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Actually salary will depend on your job.
Your salary will be according to your job.

For private sector companies like TCS,CTS,IBM,INFOSYS will give you around 3 to 4 LPA and it may increase.
But in govt sector jobs like BSNL JTO,ISRO you will definitely get bigger amount of salary.these will give you 4 to 5 LPA.
25th October 2011, 11:32 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

No body can answer this question directly, because the maximum salary is a variable term which depends on some factors-

1. Your qualification (from which institute you have completed your B.TECH)

2. Your performance (how much did you score during your study)

3. Your personality

4. And more important your luck.

so, salary can be any random number varies from 0 to infinity.
29th October 2011, 11:05 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hello dear

The salaries on an average can be 3 to 4 lakhs but if you pass out from a top insitutes like IITs then you can even earn more than 10 lakhs..
thank you
8th November 2011, 09:14 AM
sant8055

you never expect money.
you only what type of knowledge you give in the company..
money is the second matter.
i suggest some company it is very great...
ISRO,
BSNL.
UPSC.
it is all are good company....
9th November 2011, 11:44 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Hi,

You can expect high salary from MNCs.

TCS,Infosys,CSE and Wipro package will be around 3.20 Lakhs/Anum.

But if you aim Google,Microsoft,Facebook,Honeywell, IBM and Accenture such companies you can expect salary upto 8 lakhs/anum.

All the best
28th January 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I am Mechanical engineer Fresher completed last year . Can anyone help me that how to get the descent job in our firm. Please also looking for an average salary between 20k-30k shift timing doesn't matter can work extra . coming from Lower middle class family. I will really appreciate guys for your help...thanks waiting for your reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?