13th December 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age required to get admission in MBBS

Minimun age of student for admissio in mbbs...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum age required for MBBS course?
  2. Basic qualification, age limits and training requirement for MBBS?
  3. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015 -- [New]
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  5. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  6. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  7. How to become a Doctor? I have passed 10th board exam
  8. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  9. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  10. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  11. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  12. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  15. How many total seats are available all over Gujarat for admission in MBBS government seats? Minimum percentage required?
  16. Minimum marks required for admission to MBBS in MH-CET?
  17. What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?
  18. Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2015, 11:12 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age required to get admission in MBBS

MBBS stands for Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery .This is a four year bachelor degree course after completing which one steps towards becoming a doctor in their respective field.

For getting admission in the top government or private medical college for the same course at the reasonable cost you will have to crack the medical entrance examination such as AIPMT , AIIMS , State PMT.

Also for appearing in these examination you must have done your senior secondary degree from a recognized institute with physics , chemistry and biology as your main subjects with at least 60% aggregate in each of the mentioned subjects.

Also for the appearing in the same examinations the age limit by the end of the year in which you appearing in these examinations is 17 years to 25 years.

For more detailed information regarding the question pattern and notifications of the same examinations log on to their respective examination.
22nd May 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum age required to get admission in MBBS

My date of birth is 2nd august 1999.Now i have completed my intermediate i.e,, 2015-2016.Am i eligible for getting admission in mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?