17th April 2012, 10:39 PM
vinayaga2012

Minimum Salary that I can get after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?

What is the minimum salary will get after finished mba course in Marketing and HR?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  2. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  3. Salary offered to MBA marketing freshers after 5 years?
  4. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  5. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  6. Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course? -- [New]
  7. Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer?
  8. How to pursue MBA in marketing after doing BMS 2nd year
  9. Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience?
  10. What will be the salary after completion of MBA?
  11. How much can be my salary after completion of MBA course?
  12. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  13. Minimum qualification required for MBA course? Job opportunities after completion of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing
  15. What will be the minimum salary offered for me after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  16. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  17. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. Fee structure for IGNOU undergraduate courses?
20th April 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Salary that I can get after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?

Minimum Salary that I can get after completion of MBA in
least cat mba colleges ?
28th June 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Salary that I can get after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?

i have completed mba marketing from indian managment institude and want to teach
29th June 2015, 12:08 PM
kavitagopani

Hello,

The minimum salary that you can get after completing MBA is INR 10,000. This is the minimum payscale a MBA student gets.

The highest salary then depends on your capabilities and skills. If you work hard then it may keep on increasing. Always think positive about how much high salary one could get.

MBA students are in very tough competition hence you need to show extra skills and working capabilities. You must have extra knowledge and passion with desire to work hard. The beginning might not be so good but if one works had this field could make you a bright career.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?